One day Murchison Falls Safari
This one day Murchison falls safari caters for a visitor with little time. Best for those wanting to see all or most of the attractions in a Single day. One would be able to see the Top of the Murchison falls. Thereafter, sail to the base of the roaring rapids, see wildlife at the waterhole and have a game viewing safari. The Southern bank safari animals include; Cape Buffalo, Uganda Kob or Leopard may be spotted on game drive.
Itinerary in detail.
Day one: Our one day Murchison falls safari begins at 06:00am with a departure from your overnight accommodation. Transfer to Masindi where at day break, we will have a stretch of legs then a coffee or tea. Later, proceed to Murchison falls national park and visit the top of the falls to .At 11:00am, visit the different Viewpoints featuring spectacular rapids will allow for good pictures. enjoy the spray from the power of the thundering falls.
Drive to paraa arriving in time for lunch. Later, taking the afternoon boat cruise to the base of the Murchison falls. Animals on the river would be taking a drink in the scorching sun. It is possible to see Elephant, Giraffe, Water Buck, Crocodile, Hippos and Cape buffalo. Birds on the boat include the Goliath Herons, Occasional Shoe Billed Stork. Also, Great White Egret, African Skimmer, Red throated bee eater and Pied King Fisher. Stop at a landing vantage point rock from which you will take pictures of the Murchison Falls. Later, sail back to the Paraa where your waiting vehicle will be ready to begin the return journey back . Drive through Masindi then return to Kampala arriving around 10:00pm.
Optional multi day safari tours to Murchison Falls National park:
- 2 Day Tour Murchison Falls park
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari tour
- Lion safari Uganda tour, 6 days
- Murchison falls Safari tour Uganda, 7 Days
- Uganda Gorilla Safari Package tour
Pricing or Tour cost for the one Day Murchison Falls Safari
Group of two
Per person in a safari Vehicle USD385 per person
In a group of four
Price per person in a safari Vehicle USD275 per person
Group of six
Tour fee per person in a safari Vehicle USD240 per person
Number of eight in car
Price per person in a safari Vehicle USD220 per person
- Hotel pick up then drop off in Kampala
- Private 4×4 vehicle with an English speaking driver guide.
- Breakfast in Masindi
- Park entrance fees
- Excursion to the Top of the falls.
- Lunch at the Red chilli camp site.
- Cruise on The Nile to the base of the Falls
Packing list for the Murchison falls tour:
- Bug spray then mosquito repellent required against tsetse flies.
- A bird guide to wildlife, in addition to a pair of binoculars
- Camera on the other hand, external digital storage for pictures
- A sun hat or cap
- Safari note book, at the same time alarm clock