Moivaro Lodge – Arusha
The Moivaro coffee plantation lodge Arusha was built on a coffee plantation and sits in a tropical garden on the backdrop of the Mount Meru view. The lodge is about 7kms away from Arusha and the secluded nature of the lodge provides a peaceful ambience for her guests.
The accommodation units are based on individual cottages. These are designed out of locally sourced materials to provide natural airflow as well as temperature regulation in the rooms. The rooms offer beautiful views out of their balconies from where; one is able to enjoy the colorful birds and views of the Mountain in privacy. The airy cottages are equipped with a fire place to take care of the chilly nights while the mosquito nets keep the bugs away from the rooms.
Guests are able to take self-guided strolls in the lush gardens or spend the day relaxing by the pool over a cocktail or tropical fruit drinks.
Facilities at Moivaro coffee plantation lodge Arusha:
- Lodge restaurant offers Tanzanian dishes, as well as a blend of International cuisine. The organic supplies of vegetables, herbs and fruits are grown on the lodge’s own garden. They are freshly picked during food preparation.
- The bar with the adjacent lounge provides drinks most of the day and opens out to a beautiful garden of tropical plants which attract sun birds
- A walking or jogging track is available on the 40 acre property. Hikes or jogs through the vegetation can be as long as 2kms.
- A children play area with swings and sandpits and also, other activities for the little ones.
- Relaxing massages by the lodge masseuses.
- Availability of a safari department which advises on day trips out of Arusha. Also, longer safaris to the Serengeti, Tarangire Arusha National parks or Kilimanjaro climbing.
- Exploration of Arusha on motor bike can be arranged by the Moivaro lodge saff or through our reservations office.