Travelust African Safaris is a locally owned and operated, medium sized Eco tourism company, established about 18 years ago – 1999. Travelust offers guided wildlife safari tours and sightseeing in East Africa with an emphasis of preserving nature as well as conserving for the future generations.
Our operations have since expanded into the East African region which includes professionally guided tours to Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania. This way, we have maintained our product as far as quality and service delivery is concerned. Our outfit comes highly recommended on TripAdvisor in addition to other Tourism Forums.
Some of our safari guide referrals:
We are members of the Association of the Uganda Tour Operators Association (AUTO) and the Ministry of Tourism Trade and Industry. In partnership with the indigenous residents, our company has teamed up with the local community. An eco-Lodge at the Bwindi Impenetrable National park as well as an Agri-Tourism club on the shores of Lake Victoria, are some of the projects we are involved with.
SOME OF THE SERVICES WE OFFER
- Gorilla trekking and viewing tours in Uganda and Rwanda ,
- Game-viewing cruises on the Nile then Kazinga Channel
- Luxury flying safaris both on scheduled as well as private chartered flights.
- Wildlife Safaris to Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth, Serengeti, ngorongoro, Tarangire, Masai Mara, Amboseli and all of East and Central Africa
- Chimpanzee trekking at Kibale, Budongo, Chambura and Maramagambo.
- Chimpanzee habituation experiences including one-on-one trips holding Juvenile Chimpanzees on Ngamba Island.
- Bird-watching throughout East Africa
- Cultural Home-stays in addition to visits to Batwa communities.
- Chauffeur driven 4×4 safari vehicles as well as self driven.
- Mountain Climbing in the Rwenzori Mountains , Elgon, Volcanoes, Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya.
- White water Rafting, Bungee Jumping as well as Quad Biking on(by) the Source of the Nile
- Horseback safaris on the Nile, Lake Mburo and near Kampala.
- Balloon safari at Queen Elizabeth National park Uganda.
- Uganda Gorilla Safari Tour
- Uganda Safari Holiday
- Uganda Wildlife Safari
- Uganda with Gorillas, Chimps and Wildlife tour More ...
- 5 Days Aberdares, Mount Kenya, Sweetwaters
- Aberdares, Aberdare, Samburu Safari
- Aberdares Kenia Safari More ...
- 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla tour from Kigali
- 4 Days Gorillas and Golden Monkey trekking
- 6 Day Rwanda Gorilla and Chimps trip More ...