4 days Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro camping tour, Tanzania camping safari.
The 4 days Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro camping tour begins either from your overnight accommodation. Depart from Arusha or from the airport then begin the safari into the Lake Manyara. This park is famous for its tree climbing Lions that can be seen in trees as well as the large African Rock Pythons. The camping team of a safari driver, camp cook will arrive to set up camp while you embark on a game viewing safari in Lake Manyara National Park. You will have another late evening game drive before dinner and overnight at the Lake Manyara Campsite.
Breakfast is prepared by your camp staff before heading out to Lake Naivasha for the day’s game viewing along the shores. This area is famous for flamingos as well as other wildlife which include Elephants that can be seen grazing in the Baobab woodlands, Giraffe, Hyenas, Zebras and Wildebeests which are common occurrence on the Lake Manyara game viewing tracks. You return to your campsite for lunch, then have an evening game drive in the park before dinner and overnight at the Lake Manyara Camp ground.
Morning game drive then transfer to the Ngorongoro Crater to take the afternoon game viewing safari. Our mobile camping safari then heads down into the Crater area and game viewing will be focusing on elusive Black Rhinos. These are basically browsers which are usually seen in the shrub vegetation on the bottom of the crater. Other animals to see include the non migrating wildebeests, Elephants, Lions, spotted Hyenas, Leopard, cheetah, Zebras and the flamingos that color the Lake pink from a distance. Meals and overnight at the Ngorongoro crater rim.
After breakfast, the guide and chef will pack the camping gear then proceed to Arusha. Meanwhile, departing, head to the airport in Kilimanjaro for your departure flight.
End of our services.
4 days Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro tour price
Price per person sharing US$1,170
Included in the tour price for the 4 days Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro:
- Private custom built 4×4 Toyota land cruiser
- Camp cook on safari who takes care of the meals while on tour
- English speaking tour guide who.
- Park entrance and wildlife fees in the parks.
- Game drives in safari vehicle with an open hatch at the top.
- Camping gear which includes two man dome tents chairs, mattresses, dinning tables, chairs and cutlery.
- Camping fees.
- meals as indicated, these are breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Where applicable, coffee, hot chocolate and picnic lunches.
- personal expenses not indicated.
- Sleeping bag.
- Beverages and other drinks.